BUS DRIVER JOB DESCRIPTION
Earn extra CA$H driving party buses! Work as little as once a month or as often as weekly (depending on shift availability) driving wedding shuttles, birthday/bachelor/bachelorette parties, and more. If you have a CDL and a bartender’s mentality, apply today for the most fun way to earn that extra money in a relaxed atmosphere!
TDF Enterprises, LLC, an Iowa limited-liability company, operates limousine buses (party buses) under multiple brands including The City Limo & Party Bus. Founded in 2009, the company today operates from Davenport, Iowa and Tiffin, Iowa.
• Drivers are assigned shifts of 2 to 14 hours which consists of an entire customer booking from pick-up to final drop-off and all stops in between.
• Drivers may be assigned multiple shifts per day (e.g. an afternoon wedding shuttle and a night-time bachelor party)
• Some shifts may require travel up to 100 miles and return to our base of operations (shop) after
• Most shifts are on Friday nights, Saturday afternoons, or Saturday nights
• Drivers must obey all local, state, and federal laws including USDOT regulations
• Drivers will occasionally collect cash balances from customers and turn into managers
• Drivers are responsible for emptying trash, closing and locking the vehicle at the end of the shift
• Reports to: Owners and managers
• Supervises: None
• Current, valid Commercial Driver’s License Class B or higher
**Passenger and air-brake endorsements must be obtained upon hiring, employer will assist employee in obtaining**
• Must have held a CDL license for a minimum of 12 months
• Satisfactory driving history per insurance underwriting guidelines
• Friendly and helpful demeanor in working with intoxicated customers
• $15.00/hour clock-in to clock-out
• 100% of earned tips