The safety of our drivers and customers is of the utmost importance at The City Limo & Party Bus.
The City Limo will:
- Require all drivers to stay home and not drive if they are not feeling well or display any COVID-19 symptoms
- Thoroughly sanitize all vehicles between customer events
- Sanitize common surfaces throughout a customer event
We ask our customers:
- Please do not utilize our services if you are not feeling well displaying COVID-19 symptoms
- Please do not utilize our services if you are within the quarantine period recommended by the CDC for exposure to a person with, or suspected to have, COVID-19
- Please do not utilize our services if you are at high-risk group for severe COVID-19 symptoms or complications.
- We recommend only utilizing our vehicles at 1/3 capacity to maximize social distancing.
- We also ask that you sanitize your hands frequently throughout your event.
- We encourage all passengers to wear a face covering when in our vehicles. We will enforce this rule as required by our regulating agencies.
Customers with existing reservations may reschedule or postpone their event to any date in the future, subject to availability. Please contact us if you need to reschedule.
Thank you for your business!
The City Limo & Party Bus Management Team